Thursday, December 6, 2012

Crochet In The Round



I wanted to share one of my most recent crochet projects with you guys. I have been playing with the use of two strand of yarn and for this project I also wanted to combine colours.  The yarn I chose feels nice and is relatively inexpensive; it makes for a great choice as I develop my skills. I bought tons of yarn recently at a Michaels sale and I have several combinations of colours that I will like to try.








I really enjoyed working with the Waverly: Bernat Yarn. The yarn I selected is from there Town and County and Simplicity line. I used a size 6.5 crochet needle and two strands of yarn for this project. The results is a wonderful chunky weave.

What do you think?



UPDATE
I have been asked by quite a number of people about a pattern for this project. Unfortunately I do not have one at this time and I recently lost my beautiful cowl on a trip. As with many of my knitting and crochet projects, they just evolve as I play with the yarn and as I work on improving my skills. I am however; working on making another one just like it and I will post the instructions when I am finished, so do visit again. Thank you!

* * * * * *
I am so happy I finished the pattern for this cowl, here is a link to the instructions. I hope that you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...