Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year 2013





I will like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I hope you had a great holiday and that your first few days of the New Year have been well. I have been very busy and almost feel like I need a mini vacation (preferably somewhere warm). However, I am super excited about the year ahead and all the amazing plans and possibilities.

I started several projects over the holidays and I am looking forward to sharing them with you in the weeks to come. This year I am also looking forward to the new classes and workshops that will be added to Crafted Spaces program and to restarting Crafted Spaces Radio.

On the top of my creative list this year, is learning a few new skills and revisiting a couple others. I will really like to do the silk screening class, which I had hoped to do last year and I have a couple quilts that I will like to make. I have already gotten a few friends together to make the silk screening a fun group event and have collected some of the fabric for my quilts.

This year we will have more crafty tutorials and creative business development post. A major part of the plan this year is to also add more sewing tutorials and to launch our online classes.

Thank you so much for your support last year and for reading this post. All the best to you and your families for the year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...