Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All That Glitters

A sprinkle of glitter can jazz-up your projects. I use glitter mostly on cards and I always have fun using it. I really love the glitter from the Martha Stewart craft collection, because of the fine quality and the wonderful selection of colours. The set below are three of the colours that I use a lot in my studio. I also use the glue writing pen and find it to be a great tool.

Desert Glitter Set

There are countless projects that can be created or embellished using glitter. The following video clip provides great tips for working with this fun material.

Share your projects with us. Email pictures of your projects to craftedspaces@gmail.com

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...