Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thrift Store Find: Vintage Wooden Frog Toy


My youngest son is drawn to vintage toys and really enjoys playing with this cute wooden frog that we found at the thrift store. Most of the vintage toys we have are little cars and trucks that are family treasures. Some of them are from my father-in-law and some are from when my husband was a child. However, my little guy is totally fascinated by this little wooden frog and he wants to take it wherever he goes. He fell in-love with it the moment he saw it at the store and did not want to leave it behind. It was even his idea for me to take a picture of it (smile). It just goes to show that even an old toy can brighten a child's life.

Do you have an old toy that you or your children treasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...