Monday, September 24, 2012

At Home: Closet Makeover

I will like to introduce a new feature on Crafted Spaces' blog titled; "At Home." Through this new feature I will like to share some of the crafty things that I do in my life. This new feature will therefore focus on the various creative projects that I do in my home and will highlight some personal aspects of my life.

I love incorporating something creative into all things that I do, and my home is a playground for trying new ideas and creative projects. Many of the projects that I feature on Crafted Spaces are one that I have done at home or with my family.

I hope that this new feature will add another dimension to the blog, providing inspiration for how you can incorporate many of the diy projects we post. I also hope that you will enjoy this new component of the blog and will share your comments and feedback.

For my first post in this new feature, I will like to share a link to a previous blog post that I did at Verona Collections blog. The project shows the transformation of my front hall closet and shows a chair that has been recovered using the chair seat recovering technique as shown here.



View Closet Makeover here! This project features the following DIY Project: Recovering a Chair Seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...