Keeping things organized includes designating a place for everything. At the studio we are always looking for ways to improve how we manage things, while being mindful of our impact on the environment. Finding creative ways of reusing materials and using beautiful vintage containers as storage solutions are some of our eco friendly strategies.
A favourite milk glass vase is used to display some silk flowers
and serves as home to some dual brush pens.
An assortment of glass jars are reused to store a variety of items;
including, paint brushes, pencils, pens, scissors and some more dual brush.
If you find it difficult to keep things organized, perhaps these time tested tips will help you.
Tips for staying organized:
- As you organize your items create a "keep" and "toss" pile.
- Label files and boxes so you can easily identify the contents.
- Group items together for a specific task or function.
- Look for containers that will store items that suite your needs, but are also eco friendly.
- Create a space to review and sort incoming mail and paperwork.