Sunday, April 27, 2014

Vintage Cotton Pillowcase Apron

I had so much fun making the vintage pillowcase apron that I shared with you last year; that I wanted to make another apron for myself and I have even added the idea to my Aprons class. I found this vintage cotton pillowcase at the thrift store and fell in love with the beautiful yellow rose print. I decided to combine the fabric with some yellow cotton gingham that I had in my fabric stash for some time now.


I was so busy that it took me way too long to find the time to make the apron. In the end, it also took me a lot longer to finish it; but I am so happy that it is finally finished.




If you follow my Instagram, then you would have seen a picture of this cute apron already. However, I really wanted to share more details about the apron and hopefully inspire you to try making your own. I am really happy with the way the apron turned out and I think it is really cute. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable. I love the fabric in the pillow case it pairs perfectly with the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brandi! I also love the gingham with the print. I have been looking for more 100% cotton gingham; but I am finding it a bit of a challenge.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...